NIX Solutions Ltd.
Languages for services provisionKey countries
NIX Solutions Ltd.
Head office Country
2 Karazina Str., Office 707.
Brief Company Description
Our Credo: "Whatever Your Mind Can Imagine - We Can Deliver"
We provide our services around the world. Absolute majority of our first-time deals have resulted into repeated orders and we are proud of this fact! We have proven experience in providing a wide range of offshore services, from initial project estimation to various IT development tasks. We are very knowledgeable in the latest technologies and capable of implementing them to deliver you the perfect results.
CertificatesTop vertical markets
- USA 40 man-years (Customer: NDA)
- Canada 20 man-years (Customer: NDA)
- Netherlands 5 man-years (Customer: NDA)
- Denmark 1 man-year (Customer: NDA)
Types of software testing services
- Banking, Investment, Insurance, Payment Systems, Financial Services
- Communications (Telecom, Mobile, Wireless)
- Games and gambling
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- Information Technology, Internet, High-Tech
- Science & Research
Key approaches in software testing
- Acceptance testing
- Accessibility testing
- Alpha testing
- Automated testing
- Beta testing
- Compatibility testing
- Concurrent testing
- Conformance testing or type testing
- Continuous testing
- Cross-browser testing
- Crowd testing
- Destructive testing
- Development testing
- Functional testing
- Installation testing
- Internationalization and localization
- Penetration testing
- Performance testing
- Regression testing
- Smoke and sanity testing
- Usability testing
- Static testing
- Dynamic testing
- White-box testing
- Black-box testing
- Grey-box testing
- Specification-based testing
- Visual testing
Agile Data Method, Agile Model Driven Development (AMDD), Agile Modeling, Agile Unified Process (AUP), Crystal Clear, Dynamic System Development Method (DSDM), Essential Unified Process (EssUP), Extreme Programming (XP), Feature Driven Development (FDD), SCRUM, Waterfall modelOperating Systems & Hypervisor
Android OS, BSD family FreeBSD /NetBSD/OpenBSD, iPhone OS, Linux family (Debian, Ubuntu, Red Hat …), Mac OS X/Mac OS, MS Server 2008/2003/2000/NT, MS Windows Embedded/XP Embedded, MS Windows Mobile/Windows CE, MS Windows Vista/Se7en/8/10, QNX, Solaris/OpenSolaris, Symbian OSTest techniques
Boundary-value analysis, Component-based testing, Control-flow-based criteria, Data flow-based criteria, Decision table, Deterministic vs. random, Equivalence partitioning, Error guessing, Exploratory testing, Finite-state machine-based, Functional and structural, GUI testing , Mutation testing, Object-oriented testing, Operational profile, Protocol conformance testing, Random testing , Reference models for code-based testing, Software Reliability Engineered Testing, Testing from formal specifications, Testing of concurrent programs, Testing of real-time systems, Testing of safety-critical systems, Web-based testingAutomation Testing Tools and Unit Frameworks
Acunetix WVS, Ranorex, Vega , Allure, JUnit, ReportNG, TestNG, TestStack.WhitePerformance Testing Tools
Apache JMeter, Appvance, CloudTest, Httperf, LoadImpact, HP LoadRunner, Loadster, Loadstorm, LoadUI, NeoLoad, QEngine (ManageEngine), Rational Performance Tester, SoapUI, Testing Anywhere, WebLOAD
NIX Solutions Ltd. is a custom software development company with proven expertise in IT and considerable portfolio of successfully completed international projects. Our projects range from single-purpose tasks for small businesses to highly complex, multi-platform systems for large corporate clients.
What We Offer
- Web development
All of the cutting-edge trends are represented in the Development Services of our company. We are skilled in Java, .NET, PHP (LAMP), Flash, C++ and develop CMS based sites.
Our web sites and networks offer wide functionality and are integrated with payment systems, mobile platforms and corporate resources.
- Mobile development
We create applications for the most popular mobile platforms: iPhone&iPad, Android and BlackBerry. Our iPhone apps have their analogues for the Android mobile platform. Interactive mobile applications offer unlimited functionality. Your ideas can be embodied in mobile apps!
- Quality assurance
The essential part of our projects is connected with Quality Assurance. QA department, the largest team in our company, performs testing of various software, web and mobile applications to bring projects up to standard.
We provide various testing services: from manual up to stress testing and test-driven development.
- System Administration
We are committed to operational excellence. We can provide server support, remote system monitoring 24×7×365, and deploy upgrade install.
Our System Integration service ensures proper operation of your mail and web data systems. We also offer services in cloud systems design, setup and tuning.
- Online Marketing
You have a website, but it doesn't bring in the desired traffic and revenue to your company?
Our SEO team will fix it. Search engine optimization and social media marketing can bring your site to the highest rankings and increase conversion.
- Project management
IT Project Management is based on our realization of your ideas. We are ready to undertake all the work beginning from the analysis stage up to support of the released project. Our managers will create schedules, coordinate teams of experts and provide the right solutions for your ideas.
How We Work
Got idea or project in mind? Share it with us!
REQUEST PROPOSAL. Our expert business analysts will study the RFP and will promptly send you a "first review" document with in one business day.
GET A QUOTE. You will also get a quote on the cost of the project. We believe in getting it right the first time so we strive to understand the project and the business idea behind it from the get-go. That means, we will set up a meeting or two with you to address a few questions from our experts.
START THE PROJECT. Once all the details are clarified and approved by you, we’ll start working to bring your ideas to life.
Addressing your software needs is at the core of our business. We build software that turns your idea into product and gives you competitive advantage.
Our custom software development company works with the clients worldwide. We have established successful partnerships with companies in the USA, EU, and Australia and have completed over 2000 software projects.
Our proven approach to development and implementation let us perform equally well for small businesses and for large corporations.
NIX Solutions engineers:
- Develop software from scratch
- Integrate into a currently running project
- Move legacy system to a new platform
- Run tests to assure the quality of a product
- Provide maintenance
- Design IT infrastructure architecture
Full software development lifecycle: analysis, design, development, QA, deployment, maintenance and support.
We create adaptive, responsive, websites with UI/UX interface that works fast no matter how many users hit the site.
- Social websites
- Business websites
- Custom websites with specific functionality
- Integration with popular platforms.
Our full-stack developers are well-versed in PHP, .NET, WordPress, HTML5, Python and Node.js. Over three hundred programmers work on web development projects in our company. We develop brand-new websites, applications and systems as well as audit and refactor the ready code.
Our enterprise solutions have enabled our USA and EU clients to cut their IT spending in half. We create IT solutions with Java and .NET technologies. Our custom systems and applications drastically optimize the workflow in your company and let your business grow faster.
Java and .NET software engineers:
- Design n-layer software architecture
- Implement custom solutions from scratch.
- Re-engineer systems for functional and architecture enhancement.
Our business analysts will study your workflow from different angles and offer an optimal IT solution.
Native Mobile apps
You will bring your software product to market months ahead of your competitors with mobile programmers from our custom software company. We practice rapid mobile development of apps for iOS, Android, Windows phones and tablets. Our process lets us deliver a professional prototype with neat graphic design and core features in one week.
All apps are tested on a range of popular mobile devices, including new tech gadgets.
Test Covered and Protected
Our QA engineers make sure that your product is bug-free. We run manual and automated tests and examine the product through various approaches in testing:
- Big data
Quality assurance is a critical part of our business as a software development company.
Test Covered and Protected products with NIX Solutions
Our Process And Approach
We establish such level of communication you might think we work in an office nearby. We always keep you informed via channels you prefer: email, Skype and other messengers, phone. We are always ready to visit your facilities to study your business workflow.
Transparent task- and progress-tracking in JIRA, Rally, Basecamp, ActiveCollab.
Flexible Agile development model: Scrum or Kanban.
Best practices of code coverage Unit Testing and TTD style guide for clear and consistent code.
NIX Solutions offers Quality Assurance (QA) services to bring perfection to every project in which our company is engaged. To put it differently, this service provides various types of quality assurance testing for software, web and mobile.
- Automated testing is performed by means of a program without human intervention. Our QA experts develop scripts that accelerate the process of testing, increase efficiency, and issue notification in case of errors.
- Functional testing is used for checking whether the product meets the desired specifications and functional requirements stated in the development documentation. This will prove if the product aligns with your business idea and works as you had imagined it.
- Stress testing helps to determine the ability of the program or website to remain stable under stressful conditions, e.g., simultaneous uploads, high traffic volume, and peak usage.
- Usability testing involves actual users in testing the product. It provides important feedback about how well people can use the product or the system. This is critical in winning client’s approval and acceptance.
- Compatibility testing is used to check the consistency of tested products with certain hardware and software, operating systems and/or network environments.
- User interface testing is performed to ensure that the interface meets requirements of the users and other elements of tested product. Its aim is to make the product intuitively clear for users by means of various signs, prompts and explanatory messages that help to work with the system.
- Unit testing is based on local testing of specific components of the source code. It’s a way to ensure their correct behavior before the system integration.
Quality assurance services for software, web and mobile projects at NIX Solutions are provided by the largest department in the company. Our experts do their best to make your projects operate flawlessly. We will ensure the final product according to your requirements and specifications.
We have been providing end-to-end QA automation services since 2004. Whether you are looking for custom test automation framework or looking to extend your capacity by adding an offshore test automation team, our service is for you.
Our strengths: rich imagination, prompt turnaround, deep technical expertise and flexible approach to any QA automation challenge. We don’t cling to specific tools and their limitations. Instead, we concentrate on a goal and create the best solution for the specific project using industry best practices and unique in-house innovations.
Our team has repeatedly affirmed its top-level competence by helping world-famous businesses achieve their goals. We pave the way for automation where other vendors have given up.
If you have a QA automation challenge – we are ready to help. We will promptly analyze your case and come up with a technology demo for free. For long-term engagements, we provide a Pilot Period which allows you to test the quality of our services and withhold the payment if you are not satisfied.
- Test Automation Consulting
- Dedicated Test Automation Teams
- Development of Test Automation Harness (Software and Components)
- Functional testing at the GUI level
- Functional testing for middleware, e.g., web service API (SOAP, REST, XML-RPC)
- Functional testing on non-web API and code unit level
- Performance and load testing
- Data validation and data consistency testing at different stages of data processing and transformation, including ETL systems
- Automated code quality, test coverage and security analysis
Development of custom automation frameworks and supporting components for logging, reporting, and result analysis, including integration between QA automation system with existing Bug-Tracking and Project Management systems
Tools QA Automation
Examples Of Custom Test Automation Solutions:
- Data Validation Tools that provide detailed comparison of the complex structured data from different sources (different versions of the test target system, databases, web services and flat files) to identify data processing defects. Validation tools have friendly GUI and can be used by manual test team and development. Tools: .NET, WinForms, Oracle, SOAP, XML-RPC;
- Automation Test Reporting represents centralized hub for logging and processing of automation test progress. Provides web service API to log the details of steps and failures for subsequent analysis. Provides rich set of instruments for results analysis and connection to common bug trackers. Generates reports on test-suite level (for high-level progress control) and step/substep level (for script debugging and deep fail analysis). Error information can store video of the fail (in case the test target has UI). Supports multiple projects. Tools: ASP .NET, JQuery, Ajax, Entity Framework, SOAP;
- Virtual Machine Management. Web-based application that provides access and usage (check-in/checkout/schedule) management of virtual machines deployed on multiple servers, which represent the test environment. Such a solution is required to organize effective utilization of the available computing resources by multiple distributed teams working on multiple projects. Tools: ASP. NET, MVC, VMWare API;
- Test Management System Integration. Often, we need a solution to seamlessly integrate custom automation frameworks with existing test management or bug-tracking software (Quality Center, Jira, BugZilla, etc.). We have technical expertise to create a web service API to upload tests and test results to a test management system from any source (XML, TXT, XLS, SOAP, DB). Tools: .NET C#, HP ALM.
Search through Companies' Websites
The search will be carried out among websites of companies included to the catalogue